Sunday, July 22, 2007

Intro to 101 books in 1001 days

So...
I decided a few years ago to start keeping a Book Book. I stole the idea from Suzi. The idea is that I keep track of what books I've read, and when I read them. Well, I kept it meticulously until a few months ago, when I stopped for some reason. I don't exactly know why, but anyway... the point is that I'm now going to start a Book Journal. I'm going to write a record of the books I read, when I read them, as well as writing a little bit about each of them, why I read them, what I thought about them, etc. And as a bonus, I'll be able to keep track of the 101 books I need to read for the 101 things in 1001 days thingy I'm doing at the moment.

Anyway, here's the list as it stood when I stopped doing it a few months ago. If I can remember what I read since then I'll add it to the bottom. It's mostly Harry Potter anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home